Become a Member
Enjoy 10 weeks of vacation for the cost of one week away! Members have access to all our events, sports, and facilities.
** Applications are being accepted for the 2013 season. **
Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Membership dues cover all use of the facilities, lessons, and lockers with no hidden costs. Yearly rate information is available on the Membership Application.
The Seekonk Swim and Tennis Club offers two types of memberships:
- Our Bondholders make an additional investment of $350 (paid over three years) and have lower yearly rates. Active bondholders are the owners of the Club and have voting privileges and are given priority in renewing membership each Spring. This is the best option for families who foresee an ongoing membership at the Club. Read more about the privileges of Bondholder Membership.
- If you want to try out the club without a long-term commitment, consider a non-bondholder membership without the expense of purchasing a bond.
We also offer Senior (age 60+) discounts and a special Babysitter (age 14+) rate. All rate information is available on the Membership Application.
Guests are welcome at the Club. Members may purchase guest passes to bring guests to the Club. For more information, see the Guest Policies page.
How to Join
Note: Applications are being accepted for the 2013 season. Get your application in early to reserve a space for your family.
- Download and print the Membership Application . If you have a student age 21-25 living at home, also print the Student Waiver (PDF).
- Mail the application and a check ($125 minimum up to the full amount) to P.O. Box 85, Seekonk, MA 02771. There is a $125 non-refundable deposit.
- Applications received before March 1 are guaranteed a spot. Non-bondholders and new members' applications received later will be accepted as availability allows (there is also a waiting list). It is common for the membership spots to sell out by May 1st.
- You will be notified by mail when your application has been accepted.
Questions? Feel free to contact us.