The Seekonk Swim and Tennis Club, located in Seekonk, Massachusetts (near the RI border), is a fun and affordable family experience. Our season opens at the beginning of June and runs through Labor Day weekend. We welcome you to explore all that the Club has to offer!
- 75' x 75' pool with 12 ft. diving well for 1 meter diving board
- Two dedicated lap lanes
- Shallow area for non-swimmers
- Deep end with pool slide
- Free swimming and diving lessons (taught by American Red Cross certified lifeguards)
- Swim and diving teams for kids 5 to 16
- State-of-the-art tennis court with shade structure for observers
- Three asphalt courts in quiet, wooded setting
- Free tennis lessons (taught by tennis pro and longtime member, Frank Laliberte)
NOTE: The pool is closed from 5:15 to 6:15 on Mondays and Wednesdays for swim team practice. We apologize for any inconvenience.Mon-Thurs: 10am - 8pm (pool open); grounds close at 8:30.
Fri-Sat: 10am - 8:30pm (pool open); grounds close at 9pm.
Sunday: 11am - 8pm (pool open); grounds close at 8:30.
(All times weather permitting.)
SNACK BAR HOURS:
Mon. & Wed: 10:30am to 7pm;
Tues, Thurs, Fri., & Sat: 10:30a to 6pm;
Sunday: 12pm to 6pm
Check the SSTC Calendar for more schedules and events.
About the Club
The Seekonk Swim and Tennis club was formed in 1957 "for the promotion and encouragement of the health and general welfare of its members, and to own and operate swimming pools, tennis courts, and other recreational facilities for the use of its members and their guests."
SSTC is privately owned and operated by the active bondholders in a given year.
In season, the Club is under the management of the hired staff many of whom have been with the Club for over 10 years. We have an elected Board of Directors which come from the active bondholder membership. There are a total of 7 on this Board. The Board of Directors oversee the complete workings of the Club which include the budget, operation, and management of the Club.
255 Davis Street, Seekonk, Massachusetts 02771 | (508) 336-9128