Our facilities include something for everyone to have fun, get some exercise, or just relax and socialize with friends and family.
- New swimming pool: Our new 6-lane by 4-lane, 25-yard swimming pool has two dedicated lap lanes and a shallow end for non-swimmers.
- Diving area: The new pool features a 1-meter diving springboard with a 12-foot deep diving well.
- Kiddie pool: An enclosed wading pool with a spray water fountain provides a safe, fun place for children 5 and younger to cool off while parents relax.
- Free swim lessons: Lessons are available for children of all ages. See the Class Schedules for details.
- Swim and diving teams: Children who are proficient swimmers are invited to join the Swim Team and/or Diving Team. See the Swim and Diving Teams page for details.
- Three tennis courts: Three tennis courts are available for lessons or free play, including two newly-resurfaced courts and a brand new court constructed in 2010.
- Free tennis lessons: Lessons are available for children age 4 and up as well as new adult players.
- State-of-the-art playground: Our brand new playground features swings, climbing structures, a sandbox, and much more for kids of all ages. See the Playground Page for more details.
- 5-and-under play area: Little ones have their own kiddie pool, sand box, and play area with a jungle gym, tubular slide, and swings.
Other Sports and Activities
- Recreation building: Come inside to play table tennis, shuffle board, and other games. The Recreation Building is also available for parties.
- Basketball court
- Baseball/Softball field
- Sand volleyball court
- Field games: Our field games are staff supervised.
- Pilates: Taught by a certified pilates instructor. Twice a week. See the Class Schedule page for details.
Convenience and Social Spaces
- Locker rooms: Our locker rooms include private changing stalls, securable lockers, recently renovated bathroom facilities, and changing tables in both the men's and women's rooms. Bondholder members get dedicated lockers. Lockers are free for non-bondholder members but are available on a day-to-day basis.
- Shaded lounging area pool-side: The swimming pool is surrounded by trees with plenty of lounge chairs for relaxing.
- Snack bar and grill: Our club house snack bar and grillle serves a variety of cold drinks, snacks, as well as salads, burgers, french fries, mozzarella sticks, candy, all-natural slushies, ice cream, and much more.
- Picnic areas w/ barbeque: There are plenty of picnic tables in the shaded yard and on the deck overlooking the grounds. You can grill your own food on our 8-unit charcoal barbecue grill that is lit every evening with all-natural hardwood charcoal.
- Refrigerator and microwave: A refrigerator with freezer and microwave located in our screened-in porch are available to members for storing and warming up food from home. Ice is also provided for free.
Guests are always welcome at the Club. Please see the Guest Policies page for details.